Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kayaking in Bio Bay in Fajardo Puerto Rico


Amy and I had a great time at Bio Bay.


Single cell planktin emit light when anything brushes up against them. We could see little trails of fishes swimming around. We kayaked thru a narrow channel thru a mangrove forest complete with iguanas in the pitch black. My canoeing skills paid off as we had to escape deadly city slickers who were hung up in the mangroves.

We used "Kayaking Puerto Rico" outfit, they were great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my name is Lala, I commented that I have visited your blog and I liked very much, and I'm going to be a follower of your blog, if possible, also invite you Aque visit my new blog, "Mesophelioma" which deals with this enfermadad so malignaun little information has not hurt anyone, I would like to support me in this microenterprise following the blog, thank you very much for space and luck
http://mesophelioma.blogspot.com/

Neb said...

Sounds like you live a fairly adventurous life!